Today’s transportation logistics management demands visibility and compatibility. Forward Air Solutions’ team of technology professionals builds and supports essential product tracking and communications systems to monitor your shipments during transit.
Whether it is last mile delivery or pool distribution, experts in the Forward Air Systems Technology (F.A.S.T.) group develop systems that use unparalleled shipment visibility and scanning techniques. The F.A.S.T team delivers:
- Proprietary scanning technology staged in every delivery vehicle and station
- Full integration with common third-party inventory control software
- Tender, invoice, status, manifest and accept/decline load messages
- Direction and assistance with program start-up and continuous systems enhancements
- Communication through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) that supports industry standard messaging protocols. EDI standards include:
- 204 Freight Shipment Load Tender
- 210 Freight Invoice
- 214 Freight Shipment Status
- 856 Warehouse Shipment Manifest
- 990 Freight Shipment Load Accept/Decline
F.A.S.T. implementation ensures that your transportation and delivery communication is well-tested and functional in both directions.